Yes, after what seems to be an eternity Ruler of Demons is here for your reading pleasure. Just in time for your holiday shopping needs. Who’s eyes wouldn’t light up with a copy of Ruler of Demons in their stocking? The question is why should you buy it? I am providing a top ten list:
1. It takes place around the holidays so it makes a great gift for your secret Santa at work.
2. It is fun but also dark and macabre for those sick of It’s a Wonderful Life and A Charlie Brown Christmas.
3. If you want to eat the book it tastes as good as a fruit cake (As a lawyer I feel the need to admonish readers that this is a joke. Please don’t eat my book or any other book unless it is the lifesavers in those fake cardboard books.)
4. Parts of the book take place in Jerusalem and Paris. It is like going on vacation without the costs associated with it.
5. It is good for you to read a book. Sure it may be disturbing but so are most of the video games out there.
6. The book does not mention or contain photographs of Miley Cyrus or any of the Kardashians.
7. No animals were harmed in the making of this book.
8. When you are done reading you can rip out the pages and use them for wrapping paper (Martha Stewart eat your heart out).
9. You can read the book and than re-gift it and no one will ever find out.
10. Since you can down load it onto your Kindle or Nook you can wait until the last second to buy it as a gift.
So order it at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and any fine retailer who might carry it. If they don’t tell them to get it.
Have a Happy Holiday from the author of Ruler of Demons.